School-light handrail light
The school-light handrail light is a spotlight which is recessed into custom-made stainless steel handrail. It is available with a wide choice of lenses, please contact us for more information on these.
Very extensive asymmetric versions to ensure beam uniformity with intervals of up to 7m.
Tilted beam to have tilted output even when the product is installed vertically to hide the light source.
Cycle paths and pedestrian paths lighting
Application: Outdoor Lighting
Standard flux: 518 lm
Weight: 300 grams
- Colourless anodised machined aluminium
- Vandalproof organic glass window
- 316L Stainless steel handrail available on request (Ø48mm or 76mm). Other sizes are available on a made-to-measure basis
- RGB options available
Options of luminous effects:
- RGBW option
- 20° deflected beam (optional)
- Beam with various openings
- Transparent flat window
- Colour control system (optional)
Power supply – Control – 0.2m cable length
24V-0/10V , 24V-DMX , 24V-DALI
Mechanical strength – Waterproofness
- Resists impacts up to 20 joules (IK10)
- IP67 tight for temporary immersion
This high-quality handrail light was installed at the prestigious regeneration project at Piece Hall, Halifax.